From the very beginning meeting the needs of our customers has been at the forefront of all that we do.
We strive to offer the best products and the best possible service on the market. We are pleased to be able to offer you a full suite of services relating to information systems, control systems and barrier technology from a single source, ensuring that your processes are accelerated and costs are kept low. If you have any questions, we are always happy to help and look forward to hearing from you!
Avoid defects and failures and maintain quality over the long term. On request, we carry out regular maintenance as cyclical services on site.
- We work outside of your opening hours so that your processes or customer flows are not disturbed.
- Our products and systems are renowned for their extraordinarily long service life. To ensure that this remains the case we can regularly visit your location.
- Necessary replacements or repairs will be carried out directly following consultation.
Individual development and production of solutions, tailored to your unique needs.
It’s precisely at this point that we differ significantly from the competition. We produce all products and systems entirely on-site, allowing us to react to any form of adaptation or even completely new developments, if so desired.
Your greatest advantage
We see people guidance systems not as products, but as processes that decisively improve your workflows! And that is exactly what differentiates us from a manufacturer to a partner and "solver" for you.
- 100% accuracy of fit to your requirements guaranteed
- Consultancy and know-how exchange at eye level
- Experienced specialists meticulously develop your best solution
- Colours, shapes and printing all allow a multitude of adaptations
- Our product ranges can be combined and expanded almost at will, thus allowing countless additional solutions
We’re delighted to tell you more about our products, services and project implementations and answer any questions you may have. We see advice in advance and during the implementation process as the most important factor in a project’s success.
- We have implemented around 2,500 projects since 2004
- Our Europe-wide team enable the fastest on-site appointments
- Our very broad product portfolio paired with decades of experience allows for pragmatic and highly efficient solutions
- Our large network has a lot of international experience and expertise that we’re proud to share with you
- Our engineers and customer advisors have been working in this specialised field for many years, meaning they know the requirements of the individual areas of application exceptionally well
We ensure precise and measuring and recording of all necessary dimensions and special features for a safe and hassle free implementation of your people guidance system.
- Professional recording of all data and dimensions based on a detailed check list eliminated any unwanted surprises
- Perfect integration of your solution into the existing environment
- Precision in measurement also guarantees compliance with standards and legal requirements, such as escape route regulations
We only leave when it's perfect. Enjoy comprehensive assembly and installation services guaranteed by our specialist staff.
- Our team of specialists aims to work independently, quickly and smoothly
- We also work at night so that no public traffic or processes are disturbed
- We leave the place of use clean and take all packaging back with us if requested
- The installed systems are cleaned and a comprehensive function and quality check is carried out
- Finally, a professional handover gives you additional security
All-round service even after purchase. With Via Guide the service does not end with the purchase, but we’re here whenever you needs us.
- Reliable and smooth processing when it comes to guarantees
- All of our spare parts can be produced and delivered quickly
- Consulting services on system expansions or sensible renewals of products and systems